What is the Customer Segmentation?
Companies have been segmenting the target market to reach customers with personalized messaging for many years. Customer segmentation is the process of dividing customers into groups based on common characteristics. With the age of artificial intelligence, rethinking the segmentation strategies and developing dynamic and immediately actionable segmentations will take businesses one step ahead. It can be applied by all businesses.
Challenges for Companies
Companies often deal with:
• Understanding whether the correct data is available for the project
• Reaching output in a short time by integrating constantly changing data
• Have the agility to deliver targeted recommendations quickly
• Trendify customer segmentation is used to eliminate the lack of knowledge about machine learning techniques and how to use them.
Utility of Customer Segmentation
• Providing special campaigns and promotions to customers by dividing them into groups and determining the characteristics and needs of the groups,
• Identifying ways to improve product or service opportunities,
• Reaching the most profitable customers and ensuring the correct positioning of customer relations,
• Correct determination of pricing options is ensured.
Why do you Choose Trendify?
Trendify provides the following for real-life and advanced customer segmentation:
• Provides an easy platform to access all data regardless of where the data is stored.
• It provides documentation and information sharing on where the data comes from and how it should be used.
• Since it is codeless, it provides data cleaning and visualization processes in order to minimize data confusion.
• Trendify AutoML automates the AI model creation process and works without having to write a single line of code.
• After the segmentation process, it provides a user-friendly approach by visualizing the necessary summaries and segmented data so that the user can understand the segments in the best possible way.